What we're reading ...
Papers we enjoyed ...
- Sippel et al. (2017) Refining multi-model projections of temperature extremes by evaluation against land–atmosphere coupling diagnostics. Earth Syst. Dynam., 8, 387-403. But it is probably worth first reading: Zscheischler et al. (2015), A submonthly database for detecting changes in vegetation-atmosphere coupling, Geophys. Res. Lett., 42, 9816–9824, doi:10.1002/2015GL066563
I also liked:
- Ogle et al. (2015) Quantifying ecological memory in plant and ecosystem processes. Ecology letters, 18, 221--235.
- Jung et al. (2017) Compensatory water effects link yearly global land CO2 sink changes to temperature. Nature 541, 516–520
- Green et al. (2017) Regionally strong feedbacks between the atmosphere and terrestrial biosphere. Nature Geoscience, 10,410-414.
- Sperry et al. (2017) Predicting stomatal responses to the environment from the optimization of photosynthetic gain and hydraulic cost. Plant, Cell & Environment, 40, 816-830.